When you click on "Manage Your Team" you should see a table with core functions of the mobile app and your users usage of them. This can help you identify training and usage gaps.
- Localized To Store – This happens each time a user enters the localized state in the app.
- Leave Store – This signifies the user explicitly chose to leave the store (best practice).
- Inventory Change – The user changed on or more item inventory counts – either upward or downward.
- Viewed Tasks - The user entered the Tasks section of the app to view any assigned tasks at a store.
- Cart Entries - The user entered cart data.
- Completed Tasks(s) – The user completed one or more task
- Upload Store Notes – The user added to the notes log at the store.
- Clock In – The user used the manual clock in feature – this usually is associated with a non-retail clock in.
- View Time Card – The user viewed their accumulated time during the day.
- Finalize Time Card – The user finalized their time card – typically at the end of the day (best practice)
- Comp Shop – The user entered a comparison price shop data point
- View Chat Threads – The user entered the chat feature to view existing chat threads.
- View Chat Msg – The user viewed the details of a message in their threads
- Sent Chat Msg – The user started a new chat thread or replied to an existing thread.
- View Employee Hrs – The user viewed one or more user's accumulated hours and mileage in a managerial role.
- Create Tasks - A user created a task
- Sent Help Ticket – The user initiated a help ticket with Avantalytics Support.
- Mobile Views - The user opened their mobile views.